Ronson, who picked up an Academy Award for his work on the soundtrack to A Star Is Born back in February, is now gearing up to release his fifth studio LP, which will follow on from 2015’s ‘Uptown Special’.
- Read more: Mark Ronson interview – working with Miley Cyrus, turning divorce into disco, and his new album of ‘sad bangers’
‘Late Night Feelings’ will be released on June 21 via Columbia Records, and will feature collaborations with the likes of Miley Cyrus (the previously released ‘Nothing Breaks Like A Heart’), Camila Cabello and Angel Olsen.
The song ‘Late Night Feelings’, featuring Lykke Li, has been released today – listen to it below.
The album is due to become the first of its kind to be released on five formats simultaneously: it’ll be available on CD, vinyl, cassette, and limited-edition 8 track and mini disc.
You can read the tracklist for ‘Late Night Feelings’ below.
1. Late Night Prelude
2. Late Night Feelings (feat. Lykke Li)
3. Find U Again (feat. Camila Cabello)
4. Piece of Us (feat. King Princess)
5. Knock Knock Knock (feat. YEBBA)
6. Don’t Leave Me Lonely (feat. YEBBA)
7. When U Went Away (feat. YEBBA)
8. Truth (feat. Alicia Keys & The Last Artful, Dodgr)
9. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart (feat. Miley Cyrus)
10. True Blue (feat. Angel Olsen)
11. Why Hide (feat. Diana Gordon)
12. 2 AM (feat. Lykke Li)
13. Spinning (feat. Ilsey)
Lykke Li, meanwhile, was yesterday confirmed as part of the line-up for Mad Cool Festival’s 2019 Welcome Party event.