Migos’ Offset won’t face charges over car crash

Rapper says he "could have been dead" from the accident

Migos rapper Offset has reportedly avoided charges after he was involved in a car crash last week (May 16).

The 26-year-old is said to have crashed his car in his home city of Atlanta. TMZ previously reported that he was admitted to hospital after the crash, but was later released and “is expected to be OK”.

Law enforcement sources have now told TMZ that the case is “officially closed, and no charges will be filed”.

The report says the matter “will be treated as an abandoned/recovered vehicle case, with only a tree being hit and nobody else other than Offset being hurt or injured”.

Offset recently shared photos from the crash on Instagram, writing: “This is why I thank God Every day. I could have been dead from this accident.”

Offset and his fiancé Cardi B

Last month, Offset and his fiancé Cardi B were pictured hanging out with Sasha Obama, the second daughter of former US President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama, at the Washington D.C. festival Broccoli City.

Meanwhile, Migos have announced a huge joint North American tour with Drake.

Titled ‘Aubrey & The Three Amigos’, the tour will kick off in Salt Lake City on July 26. It’ll eventually wind up with a pair of dates in Migos’ home city of Atlanta from November 16-17.

The tour follows the two artists’ recent collaboration on the ‘Culture II’ track ‘Walk It Talk It’.