Louis Walsh says that Natalia Kills ‘has no class’ and ‘will never work again’

Kills and husband Willy Moon had labeled a New Zealand 'X Factor' contestant 'disgusting' and 'creepy'

‘X Factor’ judge Louis Walsh has hit out at the recently fired Natalia Kills.

Kills was involved in the recent “bullying” controversy which saw her lose her job as a judge on the New Zealand version of the show.

Both Kills and her husband, Willy Moon, were removed from by Mediaworks, the owners of X Factor broadcaster TV3 following a live show on Saturday (March 14) in which the pair harshly criticised contestant Joe Irvine following his performance. They labelled Irvine “disgusting” and “creepy” live on air.

Now, Walsh, who appears on the UK show, has told Irish radio station RTE2fm: “She obviously has no class, no taste, she’ll never work again I reckon, honestly. I mean, who’s going to hire her? Nobody.”

Earlier this week, Kills and Moon offered an apology.

“A lot goes on behind the scenes of a reality TV show and you see isn’t always the whole story,” Kills wrote. “The show brought me on to bring my passion, dramatic expression and perspective. I was encouraged to be outspoken and things got out of hand.” Reaching out to Irvine, she added: “Joe. I hope you can forgive me and I wish you all the best! Be natural, unconventional and be you!”

Moon’s statement reads: “The show encourages judges to be forthright and highly opinionated. It went too far and I never intended to single out anyone.”

Neighbours star Natalie Bassingthwaighte and I Am Giant drummer Shelton Woolright will now fill in for the ousted judges on the New Zealand panel.