UK's best music news website is looking for new staff
If you’re the kind of person who is passionate about music, regularly visits NME.COM and is crazy about the latest internet technology then, chances are, we want to work with you.
NME.COM is looking for a Digital Designer/Producer to join its award-winning team.
The role will involve mocking up and building great looking integrated content and candidates should have the following skills:
• Excellent grasp of HTML/CSS. Level two accessibility beneficial.
• A basic understanding of PHP/MySQL
• Excellent use of Photoshop or equivalent
• Good use of Flash beneficial
• Be a self-motivated individual with creativity and a flair when using new technologies
When applying, please send examples of work with explanations of your involvement and salary expectations.
Sound like your kind of thing? Excellent.
Please email Mike Dixon to apply by Monday, January 21: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line: NME.COM – give me a job!
Unless otherwise noted, all positions will be full time, and you’ll be working in the NME office at IPC Media in London SE1. Ipcmedia.com.