Icelandic festival Secret Solstice have launched what they’re calling “the world’s most expensive festival ticket,” offering special access to the event for six people for a cool $1 million (£710,000).
The festival, which recently added an extra day, takes place from the 16 to 19 of June in Iceland’s capital Reykjavik, and will feature Radiohead, Deftones and former Moloko singer Roisin Murphy alongside a host of local acts including Of Monsters And Men.
The $1 million ticket follows on from another (slightly less) pricey offering made last year, when the festival offered a $200,000 (£142,000, for two people) option for entry. Unsurprisingly the ticket will come with a whole host of extras.
“With inclusions like return business jet transport from anywhere on earth, two private concerts only for the holders of this exclusive ticket, access to sold out world-first side events, private Icelandic tours and nature experiences, and so much more, this is truly the festival ticket for that person who already has everything” reads the announcement details.
Normal tickets cost a less intimidating £134.
Get a taste of the festival via their promo video on Facebook, below:
The Secret Solstice Festival 4th phase lineup is here! RADIOHEAD, DEFTONES, OF MONSTERS AND MEN, DIE ANTWOORD + more! 96hrs of never-ending sun, volcano-powered pool parties, and so much more in Iceland this June: >>> http://secretsolstice.is/RADIOHEADDEFTONESOF MONSTERS AND MENDIE ANTWOORDJAMIE JONESSKREAMFLATBUSH ZOMBIESART DEPARTMENTRÓISÍN MURPHYST GERMAINACTION BRONSONKERRI CHANDLERLADY LESHURRGENERAL LEVYSLOW MAGICRICHY AHMEDVISIONQUESTEDU IMBERNONBERNHOFTM.O.PAFRIKA BAMBAATAAAPOLLONIAHJALTALÍNDEETRONDARIUS SYROSSIANDERRICK CARTERKELELAINFINITY INKBANG GANGMAMMÚTHÖGNI EGILSSONGÍSLI PÁLMIAGENT FRESCOBENOIT & SERGIOLIL LOUISÚLFUR ÚLFURAMABADAMARYAN CROSSONLEE CURTISSSTACEY PULLENTROYBOIMATT TOLFREYSHAUN REEVESKÚRAFUFANUYLJAEMMSJÉ GAUTIDROOGMIDLANDWAFFMAXXI SOUNDSYSTEMCHEZ DAMIERPARANOID LONDONNOVELISTXXX ROTTWEILEROCEAN WISDOMGLACIER MAFIAREYKJAVÍKURDÆTURSOFFÍA BJÖRGHERRA HNETUSMJÖRDR.SPOCKWILL SAULYOUANDEWANROBERT OWENSMAHER DANIELNITINAXEL FLÓVENTSHADES OF REYKJAVÍKGLOWIEEXOSPROBLEM CHILDJACK MAGNETBENSOLVOYEURARTWORKYAMAHORIXPLASTIC LOVECLOVISBONESMANTBIG SWING SOUNDSYSTEMÞRIÐJA HÆÐINFACES OF THE WALLSRVK SOUNDSYSTEMDJ HENDRIKLORD PUSSWHIP & SVARTI LAXNESSPINK STREET BOYSHALLELUWAHLILY THE KIDVAGINABOYSGKRSTEPHANE GHENACIALILY OF THE VALLEYEINARINDRAGERVISYKURWØLFFEKSF [IS]VALBY BRÆÐURTANYA & MARLONALEXANDER JARLMOSI MUSIKALVIA ISLANDIADJ KÁRIFOX TRAIN SAFARIFRÍMANNCASANOVAFRENCH TOASTTUSKDALÍSTEFÁN KARELMARC ROBERTSCAPTAIN SYRUPAUÐURGEIMFARARMARTEINNÁTRÚNAÐARGOÐINILOSONUR SÆLLTRPTYCHKÍLÓBROTHER BIGROB SHIELDSBALCONY BOYZRÍMNARÍKIWILL MILLSSINCE WHENMore info and ULTRA-LIMITED tickets, travel packages, side events, festival info, and so much more available at the Secret Solstice website.FIND OUT MORE: >>> http://secretsolstice.is/
Posted by Secret Solstice Festival on Thursday, 3 March 2016
Here are the specifics of what’s included in the ticket, which can be snapped up right here:
– Private chartered business jet (Gulfstream G300 or similar) return to Iceland from any destination on Earth for six people
– 24/7 access to two luxury cars, personal drivers, and private security for the entire week in Iceland
– Luxury 6-room villa for 7 nights in the center of Reykjavík over the Secret Solstice 2016 festival week
– Exclusive admittance to Secret Solstice 2016 for six people, including chaperoned access to off-limits areas of the festival site where possible
– Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Volcano event, the world’s first concert inside a volcano over the Secret Solstice 2016 weekend, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
– Private viewing areas for all major acts at Secret Solstice 2016, where possible
– Access to the private VIP artists bar on the festival site, only accessible by main stage artists and super-VIP guests
– The world famous Blue Lagoon reserved privately for an evening for the ticket purchasers and their invited guests, plus helicopter transfers for the ticketholders to the Blue Lagoon from Reykjavík
– Access to the sold out Secret Solstice presents Inside The Glacier event, the world’s only event inside Langjökull glacier, including. helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
– Access to the Secret Lagoon party in a 120+ year-old geothermal lagoon (Iceland’s oldest), including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík
– Access to Secret Solstice 2016’s Midnight Sun Boat Party
– Private concert outside Reykjavík by prominent Icelandic act in a lava field, including helicopter transfers to the location
– Private show at the guests’ holiday residence in Iceland by prominent Icelandic act
– Private half-day Icelandic nature helicopter tour, to experience Iceland’s incredible natural sights from the air, with champagne lunch at a geothermal hotspot
– Personal engraved and framed memorial ticket for each guest, made from Icelandic lava rock
– 24/7 access to personal assistants during your stay in Iceland
– Private Icelandic dining experience with a prominent Icelandic chef personal chef at your holiday residence on a chosen night during your stay
– Private Icelandic food experiences on site at Secret Solstice 2016 on request
– Introductions where possible to Secret Solstice 2016 artists
– All food/drinks at Secret Solstice 2016, including hyper-premium drinks
– Private whale & dolphin watching tour
– Private airplane day tour over Iceland’s south coast, including Vatnajökull glacier and the Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon
– Midnight sun glacier walk on top of a glacier in Iceland with the sun still up after midnight, including helicopter transfers from Reykjavík, and a private glacier snowmobile experience
– Private tours of any additional Icelandic holiday/tourist experiences where possible, with time permitting
That hefty lift ends with even more enticement, in the form of a ‘and more coming soon’.