Louis Walsh has said that Niall Horan and Harry Styles will have the best post-One Direction careers.
Speaking on Irish TV show Saturday Night With Miriam, he also said the X Factor band would never work together again.
“Niall Horan was in the right place at the right time, he’s the luckiest guy in the world and he knows that,” MTV reports he said.
“They made an awful lot of money but it’s over now for them and who’s going to have the solo career. I think Niall will do really well and Harry.”
It was rumoured last month that Styles had signed a solo deal with Columbia Records, the label that released One Direction’s music in the US.
According to Billboard, who heard about the deal through unnamed “sources”, there is currently no “timeline” in place for Styles’ debut solo album, which has been rumoured since last year.
So far, Zayn Malik is the only member of One Direction to release a solo album. His debut ‘Mind Of Mine’ dropped in March and debuted at Number One in the UK and US, shortly after his single ‘Pillowtalk’ had also topped the charts.