Poo Bear will release his debut album, ‘Poo Bear Presents Bearthday Music’, this coming Friday (April 27) – check out the tracklist, which features the likes of Justin Bieber and Jennifer Lopez, below.
The Grammy award-winning songwriter and producer – AKA Connecticut native Jason Boyd – has previously written for the likes of Bieber, DJ Khaled and Usher, and is now gearing up to release his first full LP.
‘Poo Bear Presents Bearthday Music’ features collaborations with Bieber (‘Hard 2 Face Reality’, which also features Jay Electronica), Lopez (‘Put Your Lovin Where Your Mouth Is’) and Zara Larsson (‘Either’) – see the full tracklist below.
1. Hard 2 Face Reality (ft. Justin Bieber and Jay Electronica)
2. Put Your Lovin Where Your Mouth Is (ft. Jennifer Lopez)
3. Perdido (ft. J Balvin)
4. Will I See You (ft. Anitta)
5. All We Can Do (Poo Bear and Juanes)
6. Shade (ft. Elvana)
7. Inevitable (ft. Sasha Sirota)
8. Either (ft. Zara Larsson)
9. From Here (ft. Nikki Vianna and LAZR)
10. That Shit Go (ft. Ty Dolla $ign)
11. Moves (ft. Nechie)
12. Vegas (ft. LAZR)
13. On My Kids (ft. RaRa)
14. Blessing And A Curse (ft. Ashley Joi)
15. Early or Late
Elsewhere, Bieber recently met up with the viral ‘Yodeling Kid’ Mason Ramsey at Coachella – with the singer posing for a photo with the young country music fan.