Suge J. Knight made the claims on his Instagram page yesterday
Suge Knight’s son has claimed Tupac is still alive and is living in Malaysia.
Rapper Tupac was killed in Las Vegas during a drive-by shooting in 1996. He was 25 years old.
Yesterday (October 2), Sure J. Knight posted a series of photos on Instagram in which he claimed that the star hadn’t really died over 20 years ago. The first post contained only the words “Tupac is alive”, while a follow-up showed a screenshot of a text conversation where an unknown person had messaged Knight saying: “You said to much. Time for you to go.”
Knight replied: “The truth will be out and I’m not going anywhere.” “I did this for y’all,” he captioned the post, instructing followers to watch his story.”
He then posted two photos of who he claimed is an older Tupac, first with 50 Cent, and then with Beyoncé. “He never left us,” he captioned the latter. “They’ll be after me soon smh. For y’all tho.”
He then posted a video of himself in his car, saying “they” were following him. “I can’t even fucking sit in the light,” he said. “Fuck this, I gotta go.”
On his story, he claimed Tupac is not living in Cuba, as many conspiracy theorists suggest, but in Malaysia.
Later, he wrote: “I’m a Knight. And they think Knights are a threat. I will continue to move smart. I’m not snitching on PAC, never the case. He would want me to protect my family. Im doing that. We are. Free Big Suge TIL then.”
His father was sentenced to 28 years in prison last month (September 20) over a hit-and-run incident following a confrontation on the set of NWA biopic Straight Outta Compton.
Meanwhile, the murder of Tupac was reportedly ‘solved’ earlier this year, when rapper Keefe D confessed to playing a part in the shooting. A Netflix documentary titled Unsolved: The Murders Of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G. was made based on the rapper’s claims.