NME.COM has the dates
Take That have confirmed they are to tour again – as a four-piece.
And the band said that former bandmember Robbie Williams has given his backing to the jaunt – and they haven’t even ruled out the prospect of supporting him on his 2006 world tour.
Gary Barlow recently revealed that the four remaining members of the band – Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Barlow – had been offered £1m each to go on tour again.
And this morning in a central London hotel the group confirmed they will be reuniting for a “nostalgic” trek – and they have promised an “unbelievable” show..
Speaking about Williams, who has gone on to megastardom after he left the band in 1995, Barlow said: “We would definitely haved loved to have him here. But he’s got his own deal going on right now. But we wish him all the best – and the demand is there as a four-piece.”
Jason Orange added: “He’s absolutely given us his blessing. He might have mixed feelings, delight for us, wistful as well. He’s cool, he won’t be upset by it.”
And when asked if they would support Robbie, Mark Owen said: “Yeah, I’d be up for that. The door’s always open.”
The dates are:
Newcastle Arena (April 24)
Birmingham NEC (27-28)
Glasgow SECC (30)
Sheffield Arena (May 2)
Manchester MEN Arena (5-6)
London Wembley Arena (8-9)
Dublin Point (12)
Belfast Odyssey (14)
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday, December 2.
Interest in the band has reached fever pitch since a recent ITV documentary about the band and the release of the bands greatest hits ‘Never Forget: The Ultimate Collection ’ which reached number 2 in the album charts.