CAN’T GET OUT OF BED (IN THE MORNING)!

An inquiry has revealed that over 500 people fell ill after a gig by the band...

An inquiry has revealed that over 500 people fell ill after a sick rock fan vomited at a CHARLATANS concert in Scotland last year.

A third of the concertgoers who witnessed the band were struck down by Winter Vomiting Disease during the gig. An inquiry for Aberdeen City Council discovered two people were suffering from food poisoning prior to the concert, and one vomited on the steps of the city’s Music Hall.

The germs were then carried into the hall and spread through the air-conditioning system, making hundreds ill, according to Femalefirst.