The 10 music videos with the most UK viewers in 2020 have been revealed by YouTube, with rap making up the vast majority of entries.
‘Head & Heart’ was one of only two non-rap entries, the other being The Weeknd‘s ‘Blinding Lights’.
Drake and Dutchavelli both appear twice, while YouTube Channel GRM Daily is the home of two tracks on the list (‘Rain’ and ‘I Dunno’).
The full list is as follows:
01. Future – Life Is Good ft. Drake
02. Tekashi 6ix9ine – Gooba
03. Aitch x AJ Tracey – Rain ft. Tay Keith
04. Joel Corry x MNEK – Head & Heart
05. DaBaby – Rockstar ft. Roddy Ricch
06. Tion Wayne x Dutchavelli x Stormzy – I Dunno
07. The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
08. Dutchavelli – Only If You Knew
09. Eminem – Godzilla ft. Juice WRLD
10. Drake – Toosie Slide
The album features eight new tracks, alongside a Hype Williams-directed music video for new song ‘Over Your Head’.