This YouTuber cemented his head in a microwave and the fire brigade are not happy

"We're seriously unimpressed"

A local fire service has hit out at YouTuber TGFbro after he cemented his head in a microwave and had to call emergency services to free him.

The online star – who has over 3 million YouTube subscribers – performed the ‘stunt’ for a video. Pouring seven bags of Polyfilla into the appliance and protecting his head with a plastic bag, the 22-year-old had intended to use the microwave as a mould.

After getting his head trapped in the microwave, TGFbro’s friends spent 90 minutes trying to free him before emergency services arrived. The officer in charge of the West Midlands fire service who responded, said in a statement: “As funny as this sounds, this young man could quite easily have suffocated or have been seriously injured. Taking the microwave apart was tricky, because a lot of it was welded.

“We video-called our technical rescue colleagues for advice and eventually managed to get him unstuck.

“He was very relieved when we removed a large chunk of the Polyfilla with a screwdriver, allowing him to breathe more easily. But we had to be extremely careful with the screwdriver, working so closely to his head.

“It took us nearly an hour to free him. All of the group involved were very apologetic, but this was clearly a call-out which might have prevented us from helping someone else in genuine, accidental need.”

Check out photos of the incident below.

The fire service tweeted that they were “seriously unimpressed” by the incident.